2 (8oz) Packages of Cream Cheese
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
Box of Nilla Wafers
Pie Filling of your choice (cherry, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry…)
**Makes 15 Mini Cheesecakes**
1. Place 2 packages of cream cheese in the microwave until soft.
2. Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl (cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract).
3. Mix until smooth.
4. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and place 1 Nilla Wafer per liner.
5. Put 1-2 tbsp of batter into each cupcake liner.
6. Bake on 300 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
7. When done, allow the cheesecakes to cool off.
8. When cool place the cheesecakes in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
How to make it “look pretty”:
The presentation of your desert can either “make it or break it”. When preparing the cheesecake take the cupcake liner off and put a scoop of your favorite pie filling (I used cherry). Then top it off with some whipped cream, sliced fruit and serve!
Mini cheesecakes are always a crowd pleaser. I made them today to bring down to my aunts beach club for a fathers day dinner. As soon as I told my family that I made mini cheesecakes they insisted on having desert as soon as we finished our dinner. When I brought them to the table everyone was in awe about how “adorable” and “cute” they were. A few of my younger cousins were excited to see that I left a few of them plain for them to eat. After they covered them in whipped cream and sprinkles they were happily surprised about how creamy and delicious these little deserts are. Everyone insisted on having the recipe and I guess you will have it too! These mini cheesecakes can be personalized for any occasion! Maybe one day I will even decorate them in different ways and share them here with all of you! Remember cooking isn’t by the book it’s by the heart and the palate. Cook to your liking and always cook to enjoy!